17th January 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th this year and now I want to pursue a course which has a good job scope but I am very confused what to choose so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  2. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  3. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  4. Is Animation /Graphic designing course helpful to make career in Event Management?
  5. Which group should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  6. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  7. How can I pursue my career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th (Medical)? Which College or Institute should I join?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  9. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  10. Which stream should i choose in 11th to pursue a career in Interior Designing?
  11. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?
  14. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  16. Courses after 10th in IT sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  18. What should a 12th Commerce student do to make career in Animation & Designing?
18th January 2017, 08:45 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?

After class 10 you should study higher secondary. If you want to pursue Graphic design or Animation then also the minimum eligibility is 10+2. So,choose any stream among science,commerce or arts and after passing do any of the course of your own choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?