18th May 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in food production from government college of Chandigarh? Which test to appear for?

i want to do diploma in food production from goverment college of chandighar . how do i apply for that. what is the test for this.

Related Questions:
  1. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  3. How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?
  4. Job in Catering Department of Merchant Navy for Diploma holder in Food Production?
  5. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  6. How to join Marine Engineering after studying diploma in production engineering
  7. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  8. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  11. What are the career prospects for B.Sc. Home Science Honours students? -- [New]
  12. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  13. Colleges providing Diploma in Food Technology through distance mode?
  14. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  16. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  17. How to prepare for RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a seat in Production Engineering in government college of Technology Coimbatore after scoring engineering cutoff of 192.5?
30th June 2019, 05:18 PM
S4018

Default Re: How to do diploma in food production from government college of Chandigarh? Which test to appear for?

You need to appear for DET (CG Pre-D.Ed., Haryana Diploma Entrance Test).

After entrance test , personal interview is also there. Basic eligibility is 10+2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?