25th December 2011, 09:55 AM
mtyadav

What should I do now being a candidate having completed 12th class with Science stream with 46% in the year of 2008?

sir i have passed 12th exam with science stream sub(phys,chem,math,bios) with 46 percent in 2008 what should i do now sir please help me

25th December 2011, 10:49 AM
venkatyugandhar

Default Re: What should I do now being a candidate having completed 12th class with Science stream with 46% in the year of 2008?

hi......as u have complated ur 12th in 2008 ,it would be better for u to learn any computer courses like networking, web technologies which have a bright future now and i am sure that if you try your level best in this then you be settled in your life
25th December 2011, 11:15 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: What should I do now being a candidate having completed 12th class with Science stream with 46% in the year of 2008?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyadav View Post
sir i have passed 12th exam with science stream sub(phys,chem,math,bios) with 46 percent in 2008 what should i do now sir please help me
With this percentage you cannot do your medical courses and just 46 % you cannot also write AIPMT exam because it needs minimum of 60 % of marks.
SO YOU CAN BETTER DO ANY ART COURSES AND OTHER DIPLOMA COURSES.OR OTHERWISE THE BEST WAY IS YOU WRITE A RE EXAM OF 12 TH STANDARD SO THAT YOU CAN SCORE GOOD MARKS AND MAKE ENTRY IN EITHER ENGINEERING OR MEDICAL COLLEGE.WHILE STUDYING YOU KEEP THAT 12TH MARKS ARE THE PATH TO THE LIFE.YOU HAVE TO GET MINIMUM OF 60 % OF MARKS THEN YOU CAN WRITE ANY ENTRANCES AND YOU WILL SURELY BECOME A GREAT MAN.
25th December 2011, 05:06 PM
Hours

Default Re: What should I do now being a candidate having completed 12th class with Science stream with 46% in the year of 2008?

you can do
-> CA
->CS
Both course are commerce related course but any stream student can do it after passing 12th class.

both courses are very good courses and give you wide opportunities of jobs

ABOUT CS
Professional Course
Institute of Company Secretaries of India is the only recognised organisation offering this course.

The course consists of three stages.These are as follow.

1. FOUNDATION:
2. INTERMEDIATE:
3. FINAL:
ABOUT CA
eligiblity of this course
12th passed with 45%.
student can do this course even
if he has done his 12th among any one of stream.
(art, science and commerce).
you can do this course from anywhere in india.
you can take tution of any of subject if you find that complicated.
there are 3 part to be cleared in this course.
years - minimum years are 4.
.For becoming a CA you have to clear 4 stages.
25th December 2011, 06:50 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend you have wested 4 years of your career..
I don't know why you did this , but it can create serious problem in future..

But for now you can go for courses like-

1.B.Sc

2.BBA

3.BCA

etc..

You can go for any of these courses ..

All the best..
5th January 2012, 10:59 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Dear friend,
You can go for these following courses,after completing 12th standard.
•B.tech
•BCA
•BSC
•Pilot courses

Other wise you can apply for these following courses

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?