23rd April 2012, 12:59 PM
laxmisadanand

What should I do to secure admission in MBBS, Gujarat after passing 12th and GCET exam from Goa board

What should i do to secure admission in MBBS ,Gujarat, for a student passing his XII and GCET exam from Goa board ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  3. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  4. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  6. Procedure to take admission through GCET in Gujarat?
  7. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  9. Date of GCET entrance exam to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  10. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  12. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  13. What is the date of registration for GCET entrance exam in Goa?
  14. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 in Gujarat Board
  16. How to get admission in LLB in Gujarat after passing 12th in Gujarat state board(Commerce Stream)?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  18. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
13th August 2013, 03:34 PM
ajay2686

Default Re: What should I do to secure admission in MBBS, Gujarat after passing 12th and GCET exam from Goa board

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxmisadanand View Post
What should i do to secure admission in MBBS ,Gujarat, for a student passing his XII and GCET exam from Goa board ?
This year 2013 procedure for admission was started,but for future you
"Fifteen percent (15%) of available seats for admissions in each Government Medical and Dental College recognized by the Medical Council of India and the Dental Council of India respectively shall be reserved for candidates of All India Quota who are alloted for admission by the Director General of Health Services, Government of India, New Delhi."

And minimum criteria are "For Medical and Dental Courses (MBBS and BDS) and Ayurveda (BAMS) :
(Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
(i) For General Category candidates : 50%
(ii) For Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes, : 40%
Socially and Educationally Backward Classes
(Excluding creamy layer) candidates

Ok.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?