23rd January 2012, 12:07 PM
justin10100

What should I do to send the AIPMT form without printing the address slip from the website?

What should i do if i have send my Aipmt form wihout printing the address slip from the website ???
Will this cause any problem ??

25th January 2012, 07:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to send the AIPMT form without printing the address slip from the website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin10100 View Post
What should i do if i have send my Aipmt form wihout printing the address slip from the website ???
Will this cause any problem ??
Yes, this might create a problem and could even lead to rejection of your application. The address slip is supposed to be pasted on the Envelope containing the confirmation page.
So, to avoid any problem, you must reprint the conformation page and print out the address slip. Re-fill the newly printed confirmation page and paste the address slip on an envelope.
Since you must have already paid the examination fee, just give the reason of re-sending the confirmation page by writing on top of the confirmation page with red pen.
However, before doing this, it is advisable to consult:
Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
Deputy Secretary
AIPMT Unit
Ph: 011-22059683
9th December 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to send the AIPMT form without printing the address slip from the website?

can ii use any of the A5envelope available
26th December 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

can i correct my pincode on the confirmation page itself as i havent yet send it to aipmt?
1st January 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How could I obtain my addresse slip along with my confirmation page if I payment made through e-challan ?
10th January 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i have made e-challan payment on 30th december2013 and i also upadated in aipmt website but why its showing late fee ?
14th January 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have sent the confirmation page by writing address . Is there any problem?
11th February 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I have done a mistake while filling the AIPMT application form and i corrected it on 1/2/2014 but till now i doesn't get any message from aipmt .please tell me what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?