22nd April 2012, 01:55 AM
beam21

What should I learn while studying mechanical pre graduation?

hi i have planned to work as a linux admin and as a network engineer. I am yet to complete mechanical pre graduation. Any suggestions as to what i should learn. I have no knowledge in c or java. Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to write SSLC exam while studying Pre KG and after completing Pre KG
  2. In which entrance exams I have to appear to study in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) pre-final year student? -- [New]
  3. What are the government jobs after completing graduation in B.E Mechanical
  4. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  5. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  6. Best design softwares for mechanical engineering? I am studying 3rd year B.E mechanical engineering
  7. How to do degree in computer science while studying in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?
  9. How to do Pre Sea course with a job? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical engineering
  10. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get a job in USA after graduation?
  12. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  13. How can I get mechanical engineering job while studying B.Tech
  14. Can I get a good job in Mechanical government department? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  15. How to learn the basics of mechanical engineering?
  16. Eligibility to apply in B.Ed for Commerce student? While studying B.Ed can I teach in any school?
  17. Can I get a job after studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  18. How many marks are needed to get IIT Madras for PG course of structural engineering?
22nd April 2012, 11:21 AM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What should I learn while studying mechanical pre graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beam21 View Post
hi i have planned to work as a linux admin and as a network engineer. I am yet to complete mechanical pre graduation. Any suggestions as to what i should learn. I have no knowledge in c or java. Please help

Try to Focus Computer Courses

Red Hat

Linux

Network Courses

CCNA

Unix
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?