8th October 2011, 01:00 AM
yoursavii

Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?

hi im avinash,im student of 3rd yr mechanical engineering, after completion of course i would like to learn german language.it is neccesary or not ....i think mechanical is best in german..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in German University after scoring 67% in mechanical engineering? How much can I earn per month?
  2. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  3. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  4. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  6. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  7. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  8. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  9. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How does 63% aggregate in VTU mechanical field affect getting admission in German universities? -- [New]
  11. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  12. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  13. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  14. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  15. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  16. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  17. How may I apply for 1 year course in automotive technology in German universities? What'as the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I'm going to finish my BE with mechanical engineering stream
  18. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
11th February 2012, 05:40 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?

Yes, it is necessary to learn german language being a candidate of 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering and is good in German.
You can learn german language from (http://www.ebizz.com)
1st April 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?

which course will be good for mechanical engineering in germany for doing MS, can i get part time job easily der?? how much can i earn per month
[email protected] plz send details to my email id
3rd May 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i want to work in the field of automobile indusrty as a mechanical engineer do i really need to do mtech or master degree..or i will be able to survive without it
10th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Bhargav.student

Its depends on your future aim . Actually Mechanical Eng is very best and dominant in Germany . so many mechanical engineers go to Germany for better future . So they will learn German .
So if u too planning to go for Germany in future better to learn the language in advance .
Thank You .
2nd September 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is mtech r ms really necessary for earning a good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?