6th November 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

What should I study after completion of BSc in Tourism

i did my BSc in tourism ,i want to make my future in this line so what should i study after completed my BSc in tourism?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing 12th with 49%? How can I go for BCA, BSc in Tourism Management?
  2. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  3. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  4. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  6. After completion of BSc how many years can we study BAMS?
  7. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  8. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  9. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  10. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  11. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  12. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  13. Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?
  14. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  15. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges?
  16. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  17. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  18. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
6th November 2012, 12:37 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

Default Re: What should I study after completion of BSc in Tourism

Travel and tourism industry is one of the largest foreign exchange earners in the Indian economy. As you completed B.Sc in Tourism, you can pursue post graduate degree in tourism and travel for your good prospect and high edge career. As you mentioned you are intended to continue in tourism career , this is good for your future prospect.

Travel and Tourism in MBA is a good option for higher study after B.Sc in Tourism. Even you can do Masters in Tourism Administration (MTA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Management (PGDTM) / Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism (PGDT).

For admissions into these programs, you need to clear the entrance test, group discussion, and personal interview, which are conducted by the Directorate and Department of Tourism. It is good for you, if you are proficient in any foreign language, that are generally preferred.

Career opportunities in travel and tourism exists both in the public and private sectors. As far as public sector is concerned, there are opportunities in the central and state tourism departments as tourism officers, information assistants, counter staff, marketing staff, reservation staff, tour guides, and tour planners.

As you wished to stay in the same line, I am not going to disclose other options or other career line else Travel and Tourism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?