17th April 2019, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in Graduation to apply for UPPSC recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for UPPSC recruitment. I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream. I would like to know that what I should study in Graduation so that I can apply in this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

28th April 2019, 08:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to apply for UPPSC recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate?

UPPSC refers to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and to appear in the UPPSC State Services examination (often known as UPPSC examination), the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, being a Class 12th passed student in Commerce stream, you can opt for any subject of your choice for pursuing your graduation degree course as the stream of academic degree does not matter for the eligibility of same examination.

For more detailed information regarding the UPPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
29th April 2019, 02:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to apply for UPPSC recruitment being a 12th Commerce candidate?

UPPSC examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in state services.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree in stream of your own choice to become eligible to appear for examination. Examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.
29th April 2019, 11:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The required minimum eligibility to appear for UPPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, candidates with maximum qualification of 12th are not eligible to appear for the examination.

You will become eligible to appear for the examination after the bachelor dergree. The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.
30th April 2019, 01:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

UPPSC examination is conducted for recruitment as an officer in state service.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline. The age limit is 21-40 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can pursue in any course in the bachelor degree to become eligible to appearfor the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and it is mandatory to qualify in all stages for final selection.
30th April 2019, 05:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To appear for UPPSC examination, the required eligibility is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

The age limit is 21-40 years.

So, you can pursue any stream in the bachelor degree to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?