13th March 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Graduation for 12th Commerce candidate with 15 years gap?

Hello friends, I did my 12th around 15 years ago with Commerce stream. I want to join Graduation now. So, is it possible for me to do Graduation as I haven't studied after 12th? Please tell me about this immediately.

15th March 2019, 12:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation for 12th Commerce candidate with 15 years gap?

There is no upper age limit for pursuing Bachelor's degree in Commerce.

You can study bachelor's degree after 15 years of gap. The academic qualification required to apply for bachelor's degree in commerce course is 12th passed from a recognized board.

You can pursue this course from any university of your choice.
15th March 2019, 12:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation for 12th Commerce candidate with 15 years gap?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the bachelor degree course after 5 years.

Gap year is no bar to get admission in the general course.

The required admission procedure varies with institutes.

So, visit official website to get detail information.
15th March 2019, 02:14 PM
NeptuneSpear

"There is no age to study". Yes, you can continue your study by pursuing graduation but in a slightly different course i.e Distance course. The only option after 15 years of 12th completion is the distance learning program. You can get admission in the universities/colleges which offers distance learning course so visit the nearest university and apply for the course which you want.
15th March 2019, 02:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in bachelor in commerce course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Gap year is no bar or neither there is age limit to get admission in B.Com course.

So, you can visit the official website of the institute to get detail about the admission procedure.
15th March 2019, 02:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university after 15 years gap. There is no upper age limit defined for bachelor's degree course.

The minimum academic qualification required for bachelor's degree in commerce is 12th passed from a recognized board. For distance bachelor's degree course, Indira Gandhi National Open university would be the best.
15th March 2019, 05:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar to get admission in the undergraduate course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. Candidates have to satisfy the minimum required qualification to get admission in the course as well in the institute.

To get detail information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the institute.
15th March 2019, 06:17 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It is possible to study bachelor's degree after a gap of 15 years.

The eligibility criteria for undergraduate course:

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board.

Minimum of passing percentage of marks in 12th is required.
17th March 2019, 10:15 PM
Verma_Ishwar

Yea it is possible as there is no age barrier for study you can do you graduation evern after a gap of 15 year's, only thing you need to give is a

• A Character certificate mentioning that you haven't done anything wrong in this 15 year gap.( It can be made from court)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?