25th January 2020, 11:45 AM
davenurag

What is the minimum educational criteria for Government High School Teacher in Rajasthan?

What are the steps to become a Government High School Teacher (a Mathematics Teachers) in Rajasthan? As I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Which further courses do I need to do for High School Teacher's post? Do I need to do M.Tech or B.Ed? Or, any other degree course?

28th January 2020, 01:12 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for Government High School Teacher in Rajasthan?

To become a government teacher in Rajasthan ,
1. B.ed is mandatory
2. Post graduation is compulsory for Post graduate teachers post .
3. Graduation is compulsory for Trained graduate teachers post .
Except Computer Science or IT , no other B.tech candidates are eligible for teachers recruitment in Rajasthan.
28th January 2020, 01:31 PM
maniraut23

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for Government High School Teacher in Rajasthan?

Hello !
First of all, you need to complete B.Ed in order to become eligible for Rajsthan Teacher Eligibility Test which is must to apply as a teacher in high schools then after clearing TET exam you can apply for various teacher posts in high schools.

if you opt for M.Tech, then you can apply for the lecturer's post in the engineering colleges.

All the Best !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?