8th December 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum percentage in 12th to get admission in B.Sc Psychology?

I'm doing my intermediate from Commerce stream. Can I apply for B.Sc Psychology or BA Psychology being from Commerce stream? If yes, then how much minimum percentage should I try to score in 12th board exam?

15th December 2018, 07:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in 12th to get admission in B.Sc Psychology?

You are eligible for B.A Psychology course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board.

The minimum required aggregate and admission procedure varies with institute. So,kindly visit the official website to get information about the admission procedure. It is three year course.
15th December 2018, 07:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in 12th to get admission in B.Sc Psychology?

B.A or B.Sc in Psychology is three year course from any recognised university.

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline. So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission.

For more information such as admission procedure, fee structure etc, visit at official website of institute in which you want to get admission.
15th December 2018, 08:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage to get admission in B.Sc Psychology course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

You have to apply and fulfill the required admission procedure to get admission.

The admission criteria varies with institutes. So, visit the official website for detail.
15th December 2018, 09:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required aggregate to get admission varies with institute.

So, kindly visit the institute for the detail. The candidate passed 12th in any stream are eligible for admission in bachelor degree in Psychology course. It is three year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?