7th September 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in Delhi University for M.A in Psychology after doing 55% marks in total and 60% marks in Psychology

I am doin b.a. & i got 55% marsk total and 60% marks in pshycology. Am i eligible for applying in delhi university for m.a. In pshycology?? please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Am I eligible for B.A Psychology(Honors) in any colleges such as LSR or JMC in Dlehi University after scoring 95% marks
  3. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  4. Can a commerce student become a Psychologist? What is the procedure?
  5. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  7. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  8. MA in Psychology is possible after BA in Economics?
  9. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  10. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  11. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  12. What is the career scope in Psychology in India/Delhi?
  13. How can I pursue psychiatry after passing class 12th
  14. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  16. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  17. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
31st October 2016, 11:00 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in Delhi University for M.A in Psychology after doing 55% marks in total and 60% marks in Psychology

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get the admission in the M.A Psychology course.

The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 55% in Psychology and overall.

Candidates with bachelor degree from recognised university can also appear for entrance examination if they have minimum 60%.

For more information about the admission visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?