12th June 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What should be minimum percentage in class 10th board exam to get admission in DPS Risali, Bhilai?

I has passed my 10th board exam and scored 81.1%. Now I want to apply in Delhi Public School, Risali Sector, Bhilai for pursuing 11th. Can I get admission in DPS if I got 81.8% in 10th board exam?

22nd June 2018, 06:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be minimum percentage in class 10th board exam to get admission in DPS Risali, Bhilai?

DPS refers to Delhi Public School and DPS Bhilai is regarded as one of the finest schools in India upto higher secondary school level.

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in Class 10th to register for admission in Class 11th of DPS Bhilai then for the same you are required to have completed your Class 10th with at least 91% marks from a recognized board of education. Further, you must have pursued five subjects ( which includes English, Second language, Mathematics, Science, Social Science ) at your Class 10th level.

For more details regarding DPS admission criteria, you can refer to the link www.dpsbhilai.in.
24th June 2018, 02:23 AM
manjira...

Default Re: What should be minimum percentage in class 10th board exam to get admission in DPS Risali, Bhilai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I has passed my 10th board exam and scored 81.1%. Now I want to apply in Delhi Public School, Risali Sector, Bhilai for pursuing 11th. Can I get admission in DPS if I got 81.8% in 10th board exam?
For admission in DPS the candidates need to score a minimum of 81% in 10th level or equivalent CGPA.

DPS is Delhi Public School which one of the most reputed schools in India. There are many DPS across the country.

Admission in XI standard with be based on the marks obtained in Class X CBSE/ICSE or state board examination and the admission test results. The school authority conducts the admission test for the assessment of candidates who are seeking admission.

The candidates who wish to get admission in DPS should first fill up the application form online and deposit a sum of Rs.3300 as registration fee. Admission is conducted based on merit only.
31st May 2022, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

When will you admit students for class 10 1 and with what percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?