9th January 2020, 05:21 PM
zubedabegum

What should be the minimum qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Electronics branch?

As I have completed my studies in Diploma in EIE, B.E in EIE and M.Tech in VLSI can I be e an Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering area? Or, is there any other qualification required? Can't I teach in government or any private colleges?

15th January 2022, 09:48 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Electronics branch?

Having completed M.Tech in VLSI degree course which a discipline relevant to Electronics branch, you are definitely eligible to become an assistant professor in electronics branch across any government or private colleges.

But, apart from having essential qualification to be an assistant professor you are also required to qualify UGC NET in Electronics Science. This examination is held twice every year by NTA.

For complete details regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Pa...eId=1&LangId=P.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?