28th September 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum qualification required for MA Hindi?

I HAVE COMPLETE 9 EXAMS IN HINDI FROM DBHPS. I HAVE DOUBT THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR M.A. HINDI COURSE OR NOT? AND, THAT 9 EXAMS ARE EQUAL TO B.A. HINDI OR NOT? AND ALSO I AM NOT A 18 YEARS OLD PERSON. WHEN I AM STUDYING IN 9th CLASS I FINISH THAT 9 EXAMS AND I AM STUDYING S.S.L.C. (now). I HAVE PASSION AND LIKE TO STUDY M.A. HINDI. SO, PLEASE REPLY ME THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR DOING M.A HINDI?

12th December 2019, 05:58 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should be the minimum qualification required for MA Hindi?

Pass In class 9th with Hindi is not equivalent to B.A (Hindi) and you are not eligible for M.A (Hindi) course. If you want to pursue M.A (Hindi), you need to complete graduation with Hindi as one of the subjects.

M.A (Hindi) Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree with Hindi as one of the subjects from a recognized university.

Institutes Offering M.A (Hindi) In India
- St. Stephens College, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Lady Shriram College, New Delhi
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Ramjas College, New Delhi

Job Profiles
- Hindi Professor
- Hindi Interpreter
- Hindi News Reader
- Hindi Editor
- Hindi Script Writer
- Hindi Anchor
- Radio Jockey
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?