18th August 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What should be minimum score in each Science subjects to join Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi, I want to do Aeronautical Engineering and I have just passed my Intermediate from Science stream with Mathematics. So, firstly tell me about the top 15 colleges for doing Aeronautical Engineering and secondly, what should be my score in each of the Science subjects?

27th August 2019, 05:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be minimum score in each Science subjects to join Aeronautical Engineering?

There is no such required (certain) score in each subject to be eligible for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering. However, you must have passed 10+2 with PCM stream to be eligible for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering.

Note that if you are looking for admission to any prestigious engineering institutes, then you will have to qualify engineering entrance exam like JEE Main, JEE Advanced (after qualifying JEE Main), PET, etc.

Here, I am listing some of the top colleges in India for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
  1. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
  2. Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  3. Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  4. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  5. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  6. Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  7. Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  8. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  9. Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  10. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  11. Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  12. Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  13. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  14. Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  15. Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  16. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  17. Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  18. Anna University, Chennai
  19. Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
  20. Park College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, (Tamil Nadu)
  21. School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
  22. VSM Aerospace, Chelekere Village (Near Kammanahalli), Bangalore
  23. Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth (Deemed)University, (Rajasthan)
  24. Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore
  25. Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?