21st August 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum score in Graduation to be eligible for IBPS PO exam?

I have completed 12th with 52% and B.Com with 40%. Can I apply for IBPS PO entrance examination? If yes, then also let me know when and how to apply for IBPS PO exam and when would be the next IBPS PO exam is going to be conducted?

25th August 2019, 01:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in Graduation to be eligible for IBPS PO exam?

The eligibility to appear for the IBPS PO examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no minimum required aggregate in bachelor degree to appear for the examination. The age limit is 20-30 years. There is relaxation in age limit for the reserved category to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. Online registration is going on for the examination and last date will be 28th August 2019.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in.
25th August 2019, 09:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in Graduation to be eligible for IBPS PO exam?

IBPS PO 2019 notification is out. The examination is going to be conducted for the recruitment as Probationary officer in various nationalised banks.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 20-30 years. There is relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

The last date to fill the application is 28th August 2019. To get more information visit at www.ibps.in.
27th August 2019, 11:20 AM
dheeru.9421

You must be a pass candidate in Bachelors degree from a recognised university to appear for the IBPS PO Exam. There is no specific criteria for marks in graduation as you have to appear for separate examination conducted by IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?