13th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS PO exam for a candidate who has secured 52% in B.Com and 70% in M.Com?

Hello Friends,
I need full information regarding IBPS PO exam. I have got 52% in B.Com and 70% in M.Com. I want to know that I am eligible for applying for this exam? I have heard that the requirement percentage is 60 in Graduation but I have only 52%. Please tell me about this.

21st September 2015, 04:58 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS PO exam for a candidate who has secured 52% in B.Com and 70% in M.Com?

yes , you are eligible for the IBPS PO examination.
Nationality / Citizenship :–
Citizen of Indian
Citizen of Nepal
Citizen of Bhutan
Education Qualification :-
Under IBPS PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2015 Candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree from any recognized university or institution
Age Limit :–
Under IBPS Eligibility Criteria for PO 2015 Interested candidates must have age between 20 – 30 years.
for applying for the IBPS PO examination the candidate should have the complete their degree percentage is not required for the exam.
selection process:-
preliminaries
mains
21st September 2015, 06:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS PO exam for a candidate who has secured 52% in B.Com and 70% in M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I need full information regarding IBPS PO exam. I have got 52% in B.Com and 70% in M.Com. I want to know that I am eligible for applying for this exam? I have heard that the requirement percentage is 60 in Graduation but I have only 52%. Please tell me about this.
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Examination pattern for IBPS CWE PO 2015:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
22nd September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done p.g.in organic chemistry and B.Ed.(biological science & English). Suggest me high salary govt jobs in andhra Pradesh along with websites,links.pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?