9th March 2012, 04:15 PM
kdhji

What should one do to develop the country?

i love my country,india.what i has to study to develop india?...pleae tell mee

14th November 2012, 06:23 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should one do to develop the country?

Hi,

Thanks for your thinking . Everyone loves our country and it is our responsible to make it a developed one .

It shoild be a team work . everyone should contribute on this regard.

My personal views to make our country developed are as follows.

1. Enterpreneurship should be encouraged

2. Revenue should be used to develope core sectors like infrasturcture , power
15th November 2012, 09:11 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Yes dear, everyone of us love our country. See you cannot think that you alone are going to do all what is needed. It is neither possible, nor is it feasible. So what you can do, or what I can do, or what each one of our country can do rather is to develop ourselves and our family to become more educated and more better personalities. Then our country will automatically develop. In our childhood and developing stage we must get ourselves educated outwardly from degree point and inwardly from personality and behavior and civic sense point of view. Then only we can grow to be better personalities. A country with the best personalities in the world is the best country in the world.
15th November 2012, 12:07 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhji View Post
i love my country,india.what i has to study to develop india?...pleae tell mee
Dear,

I truly appreciate your feelings towards the country. Developing a country is not in the hand of a single person and also its not an easy task in a country like India where corruption is rooted so deeply in our system.

If you want to try from your side you can go for services like IAS, PCS, IPS etc from where you can directly make your contribution in development of country and system.

Businessmen and employee of an organisation all contribute to the development of the country by doing there work honestly and sincerely. You don't have to think so much about it. Whatever you will do just do it with full honesty and sincerity and teach others also, try to be a good citizen, don't let caste system to spread more, pay taxes on time...etc all these are small works that every person can do and it will indirectly leads to development of a country.

You can also join any NGO and contribute to the development of a society that ultimately leads to development of the country!

Good luck!
15th November 2012, 05:38 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

There are many ways that we can do for our country , very few people thinks for country it really sounds great that you want to do something as past we all know that what our national leaders has done for OUR country very few people can think about it.

so firstly love the people around you server the people .

Do some charity work that can reduce poverty.

Help the poor people .

keep the city clean.

SO WISH YOU ALL THE BEST..........
6th December 2012, 05:25 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

Everyone loves our country and it is our responsible to make it a developed one .It shoild be a team work . everyone should contribute on this regard.My personal views to make our country developed are as follows.1. Enterpreneurship should be encouraged2. Revenue should be used to develope core sectors like infrasturcture , power
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?