16th December 2018, 04:06 PM
Poojamisty

What should be our minimum percentage in Mathematics to be eligible to KVS TGT for Mathematics?

I got 68% in B.Sc Mathematics (honors), 50% in Chemistry (subsidiary), 45% in Physics (subsidiary). Now, am I eligible for KVS Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) for Mathematics subject?

14th January 2021, 10:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be our minimum percentage in Mathematics to be eligible to KVS TGT for Mathematics?

To be eligible for KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) Trained Graduate Teacher, the minimum education required is bachelor's degree in Mathematics with any two of the
mentioned subjects: Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/Computer Science/Statistics with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university.

In addition, candidate is also required to have completed B.Ed. degree course and qualified CTET Paper II.

So, as per your aggregate in B.Sc.(Hons.) in Mathematics degree as mentioned above, you are eligible for KVS TGT provided you hold the B.Ed. degree course and have managed to quality CTET Paper II examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?