13th October 2017, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TGT Mathematics Teacher after completion of BA Mathematics honors?

Sir, I would like to that for TGT math teacher. I have done 12th(I.Sc.math) but
I am B.A.mathematics honours B. Ed. mathematics & qualified BTET 2017. Can you please guide me? What should be the next steps which I need to follow?

Thanks
Ajay
From Bihar

22nd October 2017, 11:49 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT Mathematics Teacher after completion of BA Mathematics honors?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) after completing BA in mathematics, because minimum qualification required to apply for TGT is post graduate degree in mathematics from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding eligibility required to apply for TGT:-

>> Age limit to apply for TGT is 40 years, Relaxation of 5 years for reserve category candidates.

>> Selection procedure for TGT is based on written exam followed by interview.

>> Applicant for TGT must have done post graduate degree along with B.ED course.

So as you want to go for TGT, then you must go for post graduate degree in mathematics.
24th October 2017, 02:07 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT Mathematics Teacher after completion of BA Mathematics honors?

Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for the post of TGT mathematics. As you have done BA in mathematics you are definitely applying for TGT.

Education requirement for TGT mathematics:

The candidates should have B.A./BSc in Mathematics from a recognized university.
They should have B.Ed or any other training certificate with minimum 50% marks.
The age should be between 21 to 40 years. There is a relaxation of 5 years for reserved categories.

TGT exam conduct in two phases:

Written examination
Interview
19th July 2020, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to be maths tgt teacher but i am economics graduate..... What can I do to be a maths tgt teacher
21st June 2021, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of the botany honors and done my master from Bio-Technology

but i have studied only botany and chemistry at my graduation level
can i be eligible for the pgt biology post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?