16th March 2013, 06:41 PM
ambika patel

What should be the starting salary after passing IAS entrance exam?

what should be the starting salary after passing ias exam?and how many rupee we have to spend in this exams?

31st July 2015, 09:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the starting salary after passing IAS entrance exam?

IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Services. The entrance exam for this service is called Civil Services examination. if you will clear all the three stages of this exam preliminary, mains and interview, you will be able to join different services like IRS, IPS, IAS etc.

Top rankers of Civil Services examination are able to join Indian Administrative Services. The coaching the Civil Services examination cost Rs 1,20,000 to Rs 1,60,000 including all the stages of preparation.

Starting salary after clearing the various stages of exam during training:

~~Basic Pay: Rs 23,640.

~~Dearness Allowance: Rs 25,295.

~~HRA: 7092.

~~T.A: Rs 5280.

The total salary is Rs 61,307 during the time of learning. New candidates are generally placed on two year probation period.
24th October 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to keep my mind only on books pls help me i want to study but i cannot keep focus on the books
28th February 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com 2 year student .Should i go for IAS coaching after b.com or do MBA first then IAS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?