26th January 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?

My name is A.S.N Raju. I am a B.Tech graduate.My aggregate is 59.86.I am not able to attend for the interviews of many companies.Can you please guide me the way to any companies for which I will be eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a chance to get into big companies like Infosys after scoring 59.3%? Can I get a job after getting some experience?
  2. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
  3. Am I eligible to attend interviews of IT companies if secured 81% in B.E., 52% in 12th and 48% in 10th?
  4. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  5. Can a final year B.A Economics Student attend TCS interviews? Do Economics Graduates get placed in TCS?
  6. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  7. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  8. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility for campus interview?
  10. How to get good job in IT?
  11. Chances of getting job in Multinational Companies through Walk-In-Interviews?
  12. Possibility to get a job in any MNC after scoring 78% in S.Sc, 78% in Diploma in C.Se, 54.66 in B.E and 8.24 (78%) CGPA in M.E? -- [New]
  13. Infosys or Cognizant, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?
  14. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  15. How many years does it take for me to crack IAS Exam to become a Collector?
  16. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  17. How to do a job after passing BSc?
  18. Placement papers of all companies?
9th September 2011, 10:53 PM
VIJAYALAKSHMI.K

Default Re: What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?

u try to improve u r softskills and be confident. if u want to enter into software field u equipe u selef with computer languages C,C++,JAVA,J2EE,.NET, VB etc most of the software companise are keen in the computer knowledge. u be thorough in aptitude u try to clear aptitude exam learn from R.S. AGARWAL book.
9th September 2011, 11:16 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is A.S.N Raju. I am a B.Tech graduate.My aggregate is 59.86.I am not able to attend for the interviews of many companies.Can you please guide me the way to any companies for which I will be eligible?
What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?

You have secured very less marks in your B.Tech which makes it difficult for you to get job .You will definitely face problem during interview as they want atleast 65% marks .It is abit difficult for you to get job as a fresher .But don't worry you can join in some small companies and after getting some kind of experiance of 5 to 10 years ,you would be able to get good job in good companies as well.

Other option is M.Tech from a good institutes like -IITs and NITs .Just take part in GATE exam and crack it to get IITs or NITs and try to secure better marks there to get better results.

With Regards
ravik1214
9th September 2011, 11:29 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should be the way to attend the companies for interviews? Can I get a chance with an aggregate of 59.86?

Dear friend,

It seems that your percentage is not upto the mark to apply for the CMM level5 companies as they provide the minimum of 60% marks throughout your career.

Therefore it will be tough for you to start your career in a CMM level 5 company.
Better you should apply for some other companies of cmm level 3
They require a less percentage of marks.
10th September 2011, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 10 th marks is just below 60%..

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
10th September 2011, 01:29 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have secured less than 60% aggregate in your graduation then you will not be eligible for leading companies of our country...

But also lots of companies are there , those are hire students who have even secured less than 60% marks in graduation..
You can apply for those companies..
To crack any interview, you have to improve the soft skills in you..
Soft skills like-
1.Personality
2.Attitude
3.Politeness
4. Behavior
5.Communication skill.
6.Presents of mind
You need to improve these qualities in you..

Beside this you must have a basic knowledge in technical papers..
Because the interviewer can ask you questions from your technical subjects.

So, prepare yourself for the interview..
All the best.
26th October 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How should one prepare to get through for reputed core electronics companies and how to be thorough with technical knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?