15th September 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What should we have to tell for the question "Tell me something about yourself"?

I heard that in interviews they will ask TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF?
so in this what should we have to tell like my name,my percentage,my college name i know this only if u people tell me something about this i mean to add something in this question.
I'm kindly requested to tell me about this plz

15th September 2011, 03:17 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should we have to tell for the question "Tell me something about yourself"?

Dear friend,
This is the most expected question, also the most vital one in any interview.
Following are the topics you should tell them about:
1. Name and your parents name, what do they do.
2. Your 10,12 and graduation with respective years of passing.
3. From where did you complete your training/project
4. what are the qualities in you
5. Your hobby
6. Your extracurricular activities etc.
All the very best.
15th September 2011, 04:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we have to tell for the question "Tell me something about yourself"?

Yes you can begin with mentioning your name. Then you can mention about the degree and work experience if any. You also need to mention about you as a person. You need to talk about your strengths and weakness. Also you can try to connect the same to the job profile you have applied for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?