29th November 2011, 08:29 PM
malathinov

How to clear the aptitude test in WIPRO? What are the steps to be taken to clear the test?

how to clear the apptitude test in wipro,what steps we need to take to clear the test and get the job

1st December 2011, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear the aptitude test in WIPRO? What are the steps to be taken to clear the test?

The aptitude test is the first part in the recruitment process of Wipro. It will consists of questions in quantitative aptitude, reasoning, unix, c, C++, etc. You can practice as many aptitude books as possible. You can also download sample papers from internet. There is another round of technical and HR interview after the written test.
27th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to clear the aptitude test in WIPRO? What are the steps to be taken to clear the test?

for electronic students the aptitude consist of which part of technical subject, btech it students what you are expecting in technical round.
14th January 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the campus placement of wipro company
14th January 2012, 10:09 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

For clear Wipro Written Test, I give you some suggestion:-

*You practice Mathematics Aptitude
*Practice Reasoning
*Practice General English

Practice Makes the Man perfect

So practice all these things and i sure you must clear the Wipro test.
15th January 2012, 10:33 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Aptitude Test is first stage of any exam.

For any job first written test is conducted and written test is based on aptitude.
aptitude question are asked in all exams.you have to prepara aptitude question very well.

For preparation of aptitude question you should refer various authors books.only single book can't do full preparation.

Before preparation you should prepara simple formula of Maths.these formula will help you very much in preparation.aptitude question are based on tricks.aptitude question are not very long question you have to apply tricks to solve question.

You have to solve question very much.by solving question you will get idea how to apply short tricks in question.

Before solving question you should read question carefully,answer will always in question but you have to apply formula.if you don't understand question in one time you should read question again.

You have to solve question very much.by preparation you will increase your speed which is also very important because there is limited time for paper.

You should also refer previous year question paper of the exam for which you do preparation.previous year question paper are also very important.
25th August 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

wipro aggregate kitna leta hai
29th June 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M-Tech(cse) and I want to join Wipro.can I give the exam i.e can I sit in the interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?