17th January 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?

Dear sir,
I'm second year electronics and communication student. what are the skills developed for campus interview and extra skills developed for my future.after completed ece the next degree the top most salary and best courses what are they?.
thankking you

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. Skills required to attend Athenahealth Off-Campus Interview for ECE graduate?
  3. Skills required by an ECE student to get placed in core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  5. How much salary can I expect after completing the course in ECE after 2 years with 65%?
  6. Skills required to get selected in core companies? How many stages of campus recruitments are done?
  7. Government Jobs available for ECE students after completing degree?
  8. What are the jobs that can pay me high salary after completing B.Tech ECE? What other jobs are available for ECE students?
  9. What are the skills required for ECE students to get placed in core companies? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria and software skills required to get job in HCL Technologies for ECE 3rd year student?
  11. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  12. Can I get opportunity to face interviews on campus after scoring 70% in B.Tech ECE? I want to do a job in Tele Communication
  13. Aveonics system course after B.Tech (ECE)? Reputed colleges for AME in Aveonics system? Is it beneficial for a high salary?
  14. Career in Research Field after B.Tech ECE?
  15. What should I do after completion of my B.Tech with 3 backlogs?
  16. How can I get high salary job after completing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. What are the courses which are good to do after completion of E&C diploma course?
  18. How should I join in IT company after completing B.Tech in ECE stream with 67%?
1st May 2011, 10:14 PM
kapil vij

Default Re: What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?

To get selected in campus interviews....
-firstly u need to develop ur aptitude part.....it would require a bit practice....nd lot of concentration.
-secondly u need to develop ur vocab part.....for dis u must follow pdf dat i hav attached wid dis post. Start frmaing sentences using dese words.....

follow dis link to get soft copies of various books......and also to know abt competitive xamz and their eligibility criterion....
http://r4k35h.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html

lastly coming on d package part....u will easily get a salary of 3.20 lakh per annum
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 3000_most_common_words.pdf(48.3 KB, 2006 views)
2nd May 2011, 03:13 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?

hi friend, your are now in 2nd year. so there is lot of time to prepare yourselves.

1) Aptitude well - practise daily. Books: R.s Agarwal Quantitative and verbal reasoning books.
2)Good communication skills.
3)Technical skill is also place a vital role.

prepare yourselves.
all the best.
3rd May 2011, 07:18 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I'm second year electronics and communication student. what are the skills developed for campus interview and extra skills developed for my future.after completed ece the next degree the top most salary and best courses what are they?.
thankking you
I can explain you clearly about the current scenario as a senior in the same branch..I'm a guy of 4th year Electronics and Communications

so it may be useful and helpful

first of all release your nerves and be relaxed..

Ours is the branch with full of opportunities across the world

All you need to be a star is along with your subject knowledge you have to attain extra soft skills

the soft skills a good candidate must have are

->Good Attitude

->Highly Intellect

->Leadership Qualities

->pleasing Personality

->Good body Language

->Good Communication and Language skills

These are the skills mostly tested in the interview rounds

In the personnel traits these are playing a very high key role

and also coming to another part i.e.,

->Your subject skills

->Your aptitude skills

->logical reasoning skills

all these are related to education

if you enhance your skills in all these areas then you can definitely succeed in the Campus placement drives

If you fail in one or two also don't loose your heart there are lakhs of opportunities across the world ..

Regards

~AdityA~
3rd May 2011, 12:14 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

Default Re: What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?

*as u are studying second year,u have more time to do ur best in the interviews..
*first to get selected for the further interview is to crack the aptitute part,which is the first session in the campus interview.
*books recommended to crack the aptitude is
-->R.S.AGARWAL'S QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE(enough problems with solutions are given in this book)
-->SAGUNTALADEVI'S PUZZLES(very useful to crack the puzzles,asked in the interview)

SECOND SESSION:
group discussion ...
* in which u are given specific topic to discuss...
*mostly,topics are based on the economy..

to crack this session,u should study newspaper atleast 1 hour per day...

THIRD SESSION:
HR INTERVIEW

*U are supposed to ask technical questions in this session..

*to crack this session,u should be strong in technical basis...

some questions:
-->explain fan circuit
--> explain tank circuit

courses to be useful after ur B.E IN ECE are
-->embedded system(needed in many companies)
-->vlsi design
12th August 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam a b.tech final year ECE student and i've no idea about the courses to be done.Iam intrested to work in the middle east.so suggest me the courses for which they will be looking for
3rd October 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

for ece students upto how much salary they can earn
10th October 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year extc.for increasng my vocab vat type of material i hav 2 read and where ll get it?plz rpy
14th October 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

what are key skill of an electronics enggineer
9th November 2011, 11:36 PM
VegaSridhar

HI,

In the case of campus interviews, the panel expects you know the basics of your core subjects andd C language.
Especially in technical round they will check your programming skills. So you must be good in C. It would be better if you have good foundation on your core subjects concepts. hey check them too.

Considering the case of high salary, It would beb etter if you aim Microsoft,Google,GE,Honeywell,IBM such MNCs.

All the best
24th January 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am studyin BE 2nd yr ece in a college in rural area.. though i m from english medium i cant be expressive in my thought. i m afraid about my future. will the companies recruit people from rural colleges?
23rd February 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing my B.E III year Im so weak in technical part especially in electronics basics how can i prepare it and where can i get the study materials .........
4th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to go for further studies or to pursue further higher education by doing GATE?which company offers high salary?what is the minimum percentage required for those companies?
4th March 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

nw im final sem of btech
wht are the key skills for ece
4th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

If i join in ECE in any one of the colleage and no campus interview in that colleage But i study well and got 90 percentage marks inspite i get the campus interview if and what is the salary?
10th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?

Quote:
i m in 3rd year extc.for increasng my vocab vat type of material i hav 2 read and where ll get it?plz rpy
Just read english newspaper daily..at least 1pg/day...jus go thro' with the meanings of words and try to talk those words,which are applicable to daily life...just try 2 words/day and talk often then u can surely get ur vocab skills...
10th July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi i am doing my B.E III year Im so weak in technical part especially in electronics basics how can i prepare it and where can i get the study materials .........
go to library and collect ur basics paper related books...everyone needs refreshing for interview....
28th September 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher. What are the basics that i would have before going to classes in first year.
9th October 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

in betech when should a student learn c language?
1st December 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,currently iam a student in 3rd ECE department.after completing BE degree,which course is useful for ECE students.
19th December 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what are the main subjects an ECE students must concentrate for campus intrevievs?
22nd January 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,currently iam a 3rd year ECE student.what are the necessary skills while attending campus interview?
19th April 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i've cmpleted my b.e in 2012 and still i've no job what should i do is there any scope for job ? or should i apply for anothr degree like MBA?
10th June 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i'm interested in physics but i'm worried wheather i can cop up wid ECE?!!?!?!?!as i felt intemidiate was tough!!!
5th October 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

whats is expectd salary
11th January 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a 2nd year ece student from a rural college,hence i am poor at communication skills. i feel nervous in expressing my views among a group.many times i forgot things during seminar. i am lagging in network analysis. i cant get clarity about subject,please suggest me some tips to pursue my troubles in nettwork analysis .my aim is to work in communication field,pls guide me sir.
15th January 2014, 12:30 PM

Dear sir,
thanking you[/QUOTE]
29th May 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir recently I completed my BE in ECE n I wnt to go abroad like in gulf country so I need to know what to do best for this.plzz attempt ur best.if u hve any link of companies name n their contacts plz acknowledge me.
29th May 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I cmpleted my BE in ECE recently n I wnt to work abroad like I gulf country.so plzz suggest me through ur thoughts n most probably if u have some companies link or contacts.plzzz...
20th June 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am a second year student from ece department.i am very poor in my communication skills.
sir please tell how can i improve my skills.
29th August 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I study ECE 1st year sir .I am weak in practicals only.How I improve my self sir?.Is phy practicals are important for campus placements
22nd April 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a 2nd year student from ece department what are the extra skills required for selection in campus interview. Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?