24th January 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Aveonics system course after B.Tech (ECE)? Reputed colleges for AME in Aveonics system? Is it beneficial for a high salary?

I m doin b tech in ece , after completing b tech i want to pursue course in avionics system ,
so i m asking that is it right to do AME in avionics system.
Give details to get admission in reputed college.
And also tell is it advantageous to me to get high salery package job after doin AME even i have also b tech ece?

Related Questions:
  1. PGDCA 2nd semester solved question papers?
  2. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  3. How to do project after doing final year BCA?
  4. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  5. Which subjects are included in M.Tech for power electrical stream
  6. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  7. Whether education system of US is equivalent to Indian education?
  8. Projects in ASP.NET with SQL server?
  9. After scoring 39 marks in TANCET which college should I choose for communication system course?
  10. Is it possible to do CA along with graduation from good reputed colleges?
  11. Topics for minor project in C and C++?
  12. Latest salary package of B.Tech ECE Fresher in MNCs
  13. Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?
  14. List of Mini Project Topics for MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I become a System Engineer with 59.6% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? Salary of System Engineer in TCS?
  16. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Energy system after completion of B.E in ECE? -- [New]
  18. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience

1st February 2011, 02:34 PM
suryaadeepthi

Default Re: Aveonics system course after B.Tech (ECE)? Reputed colleges for AME in Aveonics system? Is it beneficial for a high salary?

if you are really interested in aveonics then you can take that course.if you are aiming at high salary then you can try for software jobs with your b.tech degree.if you want to do aveonics then starting salary will de less but after 3-5yrs of experience your salary may go high

10th May 2011, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aveonics system course after B.Tech (ECE)? Reputed colleges for AME in Aveonics system? Is it beneficial for a high salary?

is iia,new delhi ame college is good or nothing?

3rd August 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

after b.e ic what should i do to gain high salary??

30th June 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I will eligible for UPSC after completing aircraft maintenance engineering appruved by DGCA

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?