17th September 2012, 08:14 PM
kalyanvarma444

What skills are required to get placed in DSP core companies

sir,what are the skills required to get placed in dsp core companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Skills required to get selected in core companies? How many stages of campus recruitments are done?
  2. Skills required by an ECE student to get placed in core companies?
  3. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  4. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  5. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  6. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  7. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get into core companies after studying B.E ECE 2nd year?
  9. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  10. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  11. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  12. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  13. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  14. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  15. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  16. Requirements and qualification for job in top Core companies? -- [New]
  17. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  18. How can i apply in core companies?
1st March 2013, 07:50 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: What skills are required to get placed in DSP core companies

Dear
First of all, you should have a good technical knowledge in the subject. Soft skills and good body language too are required. The recruiting criteria of each firm are different. Normally there will a written exam followed by an interview session. Practicing language in front of a mirror or in front of your friends will help you to remove your scare.communication skill is also very important. Dont be afraid of anytrhing be bold and promptly gave the answers.
All the best
1st March 2013, 07:51 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: What skills are required to get placed in DSP core companies

Dear
First of all, you should have a good technical knowledge in the subject. Soft skills and good body language too are required. The recruiting criteria of each firm are different. Normally there will a written exam followed by an interview session. Practicing language in front of a mirror or in front of your friends will help you to remove your scare.communication skill is also very important. Dont be afraid of anything be bold and promptly gave the answers.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?