13th February 2019, 11:46 AM
Naveen.Gavavala

What is the standard eye sight requirement for Junior level posts in Indian Railway?

Sir, my name is Naveen Kumar and I am preparing for railway exams and one small mole is there in my left eye since birth itself there is no specific technology to rectify this problem says doctors. Am I eligible for C1 category posts in railways such as Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, ECRC, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Apprentices etc.? By closing my right eye I can't able to see letters exactly but colours I can find without closing eyes I have no problems to identify the letters and colours. If I clear written tests and qualified for medical examination is there any issue with this in eye tests for C1 category posts?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?