9th September 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Core Entrance Exams which I can write being a candidate of doing B.Tech in EI? Eligibility to write these Exams?

i am doing my b.tech in EI.i would like to know about the various core job entrance exams existing in our country and the eligibility to write them, i.e.,in which year of b.tech can they be attempted.i've just completed my b.tech 3rd year

9th September 2011, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Core Entrance Exams which I can write being a candidate of doing B.Tech in EI? Eligibility to write these Exams?

There are several options available. If you are interested in civil service like IPS, IAS then you need to clear the UPSC exam for the same. B.Tech candidates will find opportunities in the Telecom sector too. Also applying for the bank probationary officer post is also an option available. You will be eligible to appear for these exams once you complete 21 years of age and also once you are a graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?