23rd March 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a CA but I have not done my Registration so I want to know what steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  2. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  3. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
  4. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  5. What steps should I follow to join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)?
  6. What steps should I follow to become an IPS Officer? How much should I score in class 12th? -- [New]
  7. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  8. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  11. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  12. What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?
  13. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  14. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  15. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  16. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to change school in 12th after completion of 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What steps should I follow after completing BA to become an Air Hostess? What is the Physical requirements?
26th March 2017, 10:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. This course has three stages:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence Course.

>>Final course.

CPT is conducted by ICAI twice in June and December. The minimum qualification to apply for CPT exam is 10+2 passed or appearing for it. You can apply for this exam at official website of ICAI, http://www.icai.org.

It is objective exam which consists of questions from Fundamentals of accountancy, Economics and Mercantile law and Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?