16th January 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be taken to enter in Astrophysics after doing intermediate course

What are the steps to be taken to enter in astrophysics after intermediate course done

Related Questions:
  1. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunity after studying astronomy?
  3. How can I become a scientist in Astrophysics after passing 11th
  4. What are the steps to enter in customs? I have done graduation in commerce
  5. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
  6. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  7. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  8. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  9. Which is the entrance exam to be written after passing 12th to enter into BSc in Astrophysics
  10. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  12. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  13. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  14. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  15. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  16. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  17. How can I apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  18. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
29th September 2014, 02:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the steps to be taken to enter in Astrophysics after doing intermediate course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the steps to be taken to enter in astrophysics after intermediate course done
If you are interested to make your career in Astrophysics, then you must have to apply for B. Tech in Astrophysics after 12th standard. Since, you are not mentioning your specialization here. Only science stream with Physics, and Mathematics candidates are eligible to apply for B. Tech in Astrophysics course.

B. Tech (i.e) Bachelor of Technology in Astrophysics is a professional course. The duration of the course is four years which are divided into six semesters.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • The candidates should complete 12th stnadard with Maths and Physics from any recognized university.
  • For eligibility every candidates need 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST and OBC).
  • The admission to this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.

B.TECH in ASTROPHYSICS COLLEGES IN INDIA:-
  • Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore
  • Gulbarga University , Gulbarga
  • KarnatakaCity College, Bangalore
  • R. V. Center for Cognitive Technologies Bangalore
  • St. Xavier`s College, Kolkata
  • Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore
  • Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
  • Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics - Kolkata, West Bengal
  • Institute Of Physics - Bhubaneswar, Orissa
  • Punjab University - Chandigarh, Punjab
  • College of Science & Technology - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  • Berhampur University - Berhampur, Orissa
  • Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical and Social Sciences - Sultanpur, Uttar pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?