7th June 2012, 11:49 AM
jannet2

What steps are to be taken to get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh? I have passed 12th with 58% marks in commerce

I have passed my +2 class with 58% marks in commerce what are the steps to take the addmition in b.com in chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in SD college Chandigarh after passing 12th with 57% in commerce? What quota should I use?
  2. Can I get admission in S.D college Chandigarh or M.C.M college Chandigarh? Do I have any chances in 1st or 2nd cut off list? I've passed 12th std with 91.4% marks in commerce
  3. Can I do CA during B.Com? I have passed 12th from commerce
  4. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  5. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  6. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  7. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  8. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  9. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  10. Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?
  11. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  12. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  14. Can i get admission in any college of Chandigarh after my 12th with 45% marks?
  15. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after scoring 91.2% in 12th commerce
  16. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  17. In which college can I get admission for B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 67% in 12th exams?
  18. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate? -- [New]
16th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: What steps are to be taken to get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh? I have passed 12th with 58% marks in commerce

Apply to the relevant colleges through common admission form available in any of the city college. Mention the courses (can apply for more than one course, say BCom or BCom Honours) which you want to get admission into and fill other relevant details, your 10+2 passing details.

You won't be asked to submit your original passing certificate/ marksheet. That is to be required to submitted at the time of final allotment of seats. Admission will be based on merit list subject to cut-off percentage issued by University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?