9th June 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What subject combination is required in Intermediate to study a degree course in Forensic Science?

Hi, I am pursuing my Intermediate and I have opted for Computer Science as my major subject. So, will I be able to study a Graduate degree course in Forensic Science?

21st July 2020, 03:54 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: What subject combination is required in Intermediate to study a degree course in Forensic Science?

Eligibility for Forensic Science:- The candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board. He/Should should have studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology, and/ or Mathematics as main subject in 10+2. Marks required minimum 55% in aggregate in 10+2.
Your main subject should be above of the subjects, no matter whether you have Computer science as a Main Subject.
22nd July 2020, 04:27 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: What subject combination is required in Intermediate to study a degree course in Forensic Science?

Bachelor's courses in Forensic Science is a three-year course M.Sc.(Forensic Sciences): The subjects includes Forensic, Crime and ... From government labs
to counsellors to investigations, the nation is in a dire need of forensic experts.

A four-year degree and undergraduate coursework in DNA analysis and the biological sciences are required. Courses include genetics, molecular biology and biochemistry. Physics, pharmacology and toxicology also are required. Students learn laboratory skills by studying laboratory terminology, ethics and etiquette.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?