24th September 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What subjects to take in 11th and 12th if I love Maths?

I have interest in maths. I am confused that what subjects should I take up in class 11th and 12th. I wish to do something more in maths in future. What should I do?

24th September 2016, 09:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects to take in 11th and 12th if I love Maths?

As you are saying that you love Maths and interested in pursuing maths hence I would personally suggesting you to choose non medical stream in 11th and 12th or you can go for commerce with taking additional subject as Maths.
Or you can also go for Arts stream and taking mathematics as additional subject.
25th September 2016, 09:15 PM
shiwangini raj

If you have a deep interest in maths then you should take maths in 11th and 12th.
After then honours in math and then you have to pass post graduate in maths with at least first division, after which you can qualify NET hold by UGC .
Through which you can also complete doctorate in math and then you can become lecturer/ professor and their after you can be a good author in mathematics too and so on....
And the second option for you , if you interested more or the less in physics and chemistry then you can do B.tec M.tec from reputed institutions in engineering sector and their are also good carrier opportunities in that sector.
THANKS..
26th September 2016, 01:29 PM
Preeti @

Actually it depends upon your interest, your aim in life to become an engineer , Scientist, Doctor, Charter accountant, Teacher, Businessmen, Marketing person, IPS, IAS etc. So, accordingly choose your field with maths as one of the subjects. If you love maths then you can choose any field in which you have more interest, you can choose any stream like science with Maths, Commerce with Maths or Arts stream with Maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?