16th September 2013, 12:34 AM
dipannita.

What is the syllabus for chargeman exam of OFB for non technical post

Dear Sir,

Please do provide me with the syllabus for chargeman exam of ofb for non technical post,and any reference for books and past years examination sample papers.

Regards,
Dipannita

20th July 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for chargeman exam of OFB for non technical post

please provide me a detailed syllabus for the post of chargeman recruitment-2014.
23rd July 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for chargeman exam of OFB for non technical post

Plz send sir electrronics sample paper chargeman grade2 in my id [email protected]
13th August 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Please do provide me with the syllabus for chargeman exam of ofb for non technical post,and any reference for books and past years examination sample papers.

Regards,
HAKIM SHAIKH
10th October 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to prepare for iof non technical post exam.and type of question....and previous question paper?
31st October 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir provide syllabus&sample paper last two yr in my id [email protected] FOR CM (NT)2014
6th November 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please provid syllabus & last year question paper chargemen non -technical (stores)
My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?