8th September 2013, 10:42 AM
dahiyaji

Books to be referred for chargeman post for mechanical engineering for Indian Ordinance Factory

plz tell me the exam book for chargeman post for mechanical engg for indian ordance factory

11th July 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for chargeman post for mechanical engineering for Indian Ordinance Factory

Syllabus/sample papers for written test of ordinance factory for chargeman (Diploma Mechanical)
6th August 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for chargeman post for mechanical engineering for Indian Ordinance Factory

Sir plz ..
I request for you
give me sample question paper in chargeman post for mechanical diploma.
ThankYou
8th August 2014, 06:42 PM
mchoubey

Sir,
I request you to please send me sample/previous year solved question paper of indian ordinance factory chargeman exam (MECHANICAL TECH.) on email id;[email protected]
thank you
21st August 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I request you to please send me sample/previous year solved question paper and the list of books that can be used for refrance for the preparation of indian ordinance factory chargeman exam (MECHANICAL TECH.) on email id;[email protected]
thank you
22nd August 2014, 05:14 PM
nagabhommi

Sir,
I request you to please send me mechanical reference books names.
27th August 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
plrase tell me which book will be prefferable for chargeman (mechanical).([email protected])
15th September 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I request you to please send me sample/previous year solved question paper and the list of books that can be used for refreance for the preparation of Indian ordinance factory chargeman exam (MECHANICAL TECH.) on email id:- [email protected]

thank you
18th November 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahiyaji View Post
plz tell me the exam book for chargeman post for mechanical engg for indian ordance factory
Sir,
I request you to please send me sample/previous year solved question paper and the list of books that can be used for refrance for the preparation of indian ordinance factory chargeman exam (MECHANICAL TECH.) on email id; [email protected]

thank you
22nd November 2014, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

I request you to please send me sample/previous
year solved question paper and the list of books
that can be used for refrance for the preparation
of indian ordinance factory chargeman exam
(MECHANICAL TECH.) on email id;
[email protected]
thank you
2nd February 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I request you to please send me sample/previous
year solved question paper and the list of books that
can be used for refreance for the preparation of
Indian ordinance factory chargeman exam for chemical engineering on email:[email protected]
7th September 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I request you to please send me.
Past Papers For the post of junior chargeman mechanical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?