21st July 2010, 10:29 AM
sduttanp

Past years question papers of Chargeman Recruitment Chemical of OFB India?

plz sent me previous question papers ofchargeman recruitment chemical of ofb india

1st October 2011, 08:40 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Past years question papers of Chargeman Recruitment Chemical of OFB India?

Dear member

• Title And Link
>
Sample question paper for chargeman in ordinance factory of India

> Backlinks to entrance-exam.net

Officers (Group B) - 156 posts
Vacancies : 156 (Mechanical-87, Electrical-05, Civil-15, Metallurgy-05, Clothing-04, IT-22, Chemical-07, Administration[Non-Technical Store]-05, Administration[Non-Technical Other Than Store]-06)
Age Limit : Between 18 to 27 years (as on 07-06-2010)
Pay Band : Rs.9300–Rs.34800 and Grade Pay
Rs.4200.00 with other allowances as admissible.

How To Apply : Processing Fee RS.100/- DD in favour of 'DGOF' payable at Kolkata. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH(PC) are exempted from paying bank draft. Apply Online, The complete filled-in ‘Acknowledgement’ along with the above enclosures should be directly sent to the POST BOX No. 12006, COSSIPORE P.O. Kolkata - 700002 in an envelope superscripting with words (in capital letter) "RECRUITMENT OF CHARGEMAN".

Regards
Basit
3rd November 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years question papers of Chargeman Recruitment Chemical of OFB India?

please send me syllabus & modal & last year question paper for chargeman trade chemical
anyone can help me
please send me, i will thankfull 2 u
my e-mail id is- [email protected]
26th June 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me. syallbus and model testpaper for non technology( ots) @[email protected]
20th July 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

kindly send me the previous question paper of chargeman recruitment? [email protected]
20th July 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
plz send me thye previous year question papaers of chargemen papers
Email id - [email protected]
26th July 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
plz send me previous year question papers of chargemen papers
chemical of OFB
Email id- [email protected]
31st July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam

mechanical of
enail id: [email protected]
8th August 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
I have applied for the post of chargeman in indian ordinance factory for chemical trade and I am unable to find any previous papers for the chemical trade, so please send it to my email id- [email protected]
I will be very thankful to you.
Regards,
Aakash
8th August 2014, 10:42 PM
Aakash2411

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have applied for the post of Chargeman in Indian ordinance factory for chemical branch and I am unable to find any previous papers for this branch.
So, please send it to my email id- [email protected]
Thanks
Regards,
Aakash
9th August 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have applied for the post of chargeman in indian ordinance factory for chemical trade and I am unable to find the previous papers for the chemical branch,so please send it to my email id- [email protected]
Thanks
Aakash
9th August 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have applied for the post of chargeman in indian ordinance factory for chemical trade and I am unable to find the previous papers for the chemical branch,so please send it to my email id- [email protected]
Thanks
Aakash
9th August 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Thanks
Aakash
9th August 2014, 12:56 AM
Aakash2413

Respected sir,
Thanks
Aakash
18th August 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of ofb chargeman. plzzzzzzzzzzzz

my e-mail id is [email protected]
19th August 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Plz send iof chargeman chemical engineering previous papers at [email protected]
26th August 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Adear sir/madam
chemical of OFB
[email protected]
1st November 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

If you all don't know then let me make it clear that the papers are not available in the market.The only sample is available on their site but it is of no help.
Regards to all OFB aspirants,
Wellwisher
8th November 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have applied for the post of chargeman in indian ordinance factory for chemical trade and I am unable to find the previous papers for the chemical branch.
plz send me previous year question papaers of chargemen papers my email id-
[email protected]
12th November 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

please send me chemical engineering previous paper my email in [email protected]
18th November 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Please sent iof chargemen chemical previous papers and reference books my email id:[email protected]
19th November 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

please send chemical engineering or BSc IOF chargeman previous year paper ......

[email protected]
19th November 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
I have applied for the post of Chargeman in Indian Ordinance Factory for Mechanical trade and I am unable to find any previous papers for the Mechanical trade, so please send it to my email id- [email protected]
I will be very thankful to you.
Regards,
Ujjal .
25th January 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me previous year question of chargeman(Chemical) at [email protected]
30th January 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year qus.paper of chargeman(chemichal) at [email protected]
4th February 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me question paper of chargeman post for chemical @ [email protected] & suggest me books for preparation.
21st July 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir
kindly send me all year old question papers of chargeman post for clothing & suggest me books for preparation
[email protected]
27th July 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, send me previous year question paper of charge man for post [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?