20th September 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of clerk grade exam?

show me the syllabus of clerk grade exam..Pelase send to me the details

30th April 2015, 11:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of clerk grade exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
show me the syllabus of clerk grade exam..Pelase send to me the details
Syllabus for clerk grade exams conducted by any job sector like Bank Clerk, SSC Clerk etc., comprises of an aptitude test that contains questions from the following sections:

Reasoning: Refer Sultan Chand publication book of verbal and non-verbal reasoning.

Syllogism, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Ranking Test, logical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making, puzzle test, Calendar, Matrix, Alphabet Series, Mathematical reasoning, Statement and assumption, Statement and arguments, Dice, Clock, Inserting the missing character, Sitting arrangement, Word formation, Venn diagram. Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Grouping Identical Figures, paper folding and cutting, embedded figures, classification, figure formation, cubes and dice.

Quantitative Aptitude: Refer R.S. Aggarwal book for QA.

Data Analysis: Number series, Number system, Problems on Ages, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Pipes and Cistern, Time and Distance, Problem on Trains, Boat and streams, HCF and LCM, Alligation, Simple interest and Compound Interest, Area and Volume, Calendar and Clocks, permutation and combination, trigonometry, heights and distance etc.

Data Interpretation: Tabulation, Bar graphs, Pie chart, Line Graphs.
Data Sufficiency Test.

English: Refer Lucent’s book for English grammar portion.
Synonyms, antonyms, homophones, Active/Passive, Tenses, Error in sentences, Comprehension, Noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, preposition, conjunction, Sentences and phrases, Agreement of verb, Question Tag, idioms, proverbs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?