9th July 2011, 11:18 PM
Arpit Kaur Sethi

Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

i have passed my 12th class,can i give clerical exams of various banks? and i want to know latest bank clerical exams of various banks which i can give. Please let me know the proper schedule of various bank clerical jobs.

18th July 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

can a defence personel with equivillent graduate certificate is eligible for bank clerk exam
23rd July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

how much percentage we need to get appear in exam of clerk and p o
23rd July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

i will apply to banks clarks jobs.
26th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i give bank clerk exam after 12th ? list of latest bank clerk exams
27th July 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

which are the banks which are giving online application forms for clerical.............for those who have done 12 this year
28th July 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

which are the latest bank exams for clerical post?
29th July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th exam and i want to give clerk exam please tell me name of bank whose clerk post exam is coming and also tell me date of exam
29th July 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I've passed my 12th with 42% can i give exam for clerk jobs in bank?
4th August 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

yes u can give only clerical after 12th
5th August 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

i passed my 12 th class with only 46 and 56 in10th class.now i am pursuing bba from ip.can i apply for bank clerk exams
5th August 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

i dnt have any email id.can i ask a ques
9th August 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of cleark exam
9th August 2011, 08:08 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

I want to introduce a fact that now there is only one exam for clerk post for all banks except SBI bank and you can give this exam so give it by preparing.
Best of luck.
17th August 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

sir which bank exam dates are near by??? How to fill up???
25th August 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary for cleark exam we should have 60 percent in 10th &12th both.
27th August 2011, 12:05 PM
Mannu2525

Dear,
No, you are not eligible for bank clerk examination. eligibility to give exam is min. graduation from any recognized university. Also there is age limit exist which lies in between 21 year to 30 year.

I advice you to do graduation first and then prepare for Bank PO or Bank clerk examination.

Best of Luck
27th August 2011, 08:02 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Yes you can sit for it, but you have to score 60% if you are general cast otherwise 55% will be OK.
Dear,lots of exams are helded in every months, i am giving you the name of the site just register there you will have sms alert.
3rd September 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

bank exam to the ssc replacement
4th September 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i want clear information about clerk posts
like qualification with %,age,fee,last dates,basic
5th September 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

now i m doing BBA, can i give clerical exams of various banks?
6th September 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can i give bank clerk exams after 12th ?and what is the ability to give this exam?
15th September 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i am doing graduation i m in final year can i give bank clerk exam
18th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 12th and now i want to give bank clerk exam is there any post pls give me rply
18th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 2 with 48 % can i give exams of clerical
21st September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

how to submit
online forms/applications of bank
27th September 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i scored 54.45% in graduation so please let me know whether i can apply for PO EXAM??
30th September 2011, 07:53 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

you cannot apply the bank clerical jobs after completion of graduation only you can apply bank clerical jobs and age limit is 21-30 years.

so try to complete graduation first
4th October 2011, 11:07 PM
anand5409

dear friend,
you can write the exam of bank clerk if you have scored 60% in your 12th exam. i want to tell you that now all banks conduct the exam of PO and clerk together. name as IBPS. you can go to official website of IBPS for more and latest details.
www.ibps.in
5th October 2011, 01:21 AM
sidbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i give bank clerk exams after 12th ?and what is the ability to give this exam?
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th
std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM
candidates a pass in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std.
Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent
OR
A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of
(11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma
in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. For
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a pass in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3
pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent
examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T.administration

Quote:
i am doing graduation i m in final year can i give bank clerk exam
Yes you can surely appear for clerical exams. After your graduation, you can even appear for PO posts.
12th October 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B. A. and M.A. in History can i apply
12th October 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

pls inform upcoming bank exams
19th October 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

can i give any exam of any bank job ,,,i have done 12th class with 63% including mathematics in p.s.e.b....??
20th October 2011, 05:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for bank clerical exam:-

1.The candidate must have complete the 12th or its equivalent from a recognized central/state board....

2.The candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.The candidate must be computer literate..

4.The candidates age should be in between 18-28 years..
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

If you fulfill all these criteria then you will be eligible for this service..
To get more information regarding this you can follow employment newspaper..

All the best...
29th October 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir can I give bank clarck examnation after plus two( 2) My 52.8% in 2. &computer diplomain in software one year.
1st November 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

date of clerk exam on 12 base
5th November 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i have got 59% in 10th and 52% in 12th can i have do job in any sector please tell me.............me bahut dukhi hu apni zindaki se me suside ker sakta hu.........plz muje rasta dikhao.......
8th November 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

i scored 67% in 12th with pcm i want to join the banks now as clerk.list me exams right now
23rd December 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

hello respected sir/madam! i am varun sudhir from phagwara. i have done my p.g.d.c.a with 53% in 2010 so tlme can i get a job in any bank as a clerk? and give me proper detail 2 get a job thank u.
24th December 2011, 01:49 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Yes,Of course
My dear friend,
You can appear for clerk exams after 12th standard exam

But you must have these eligibility criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
You must have minimum 50% to 60% marks in your 12th standard

2.Age factor :
Your age must be within 18 to 28 years

I think you have all these criteria

You can try these banks :

31st December 2011, 02:46 PM

Question Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams? and I'm pursuing gradution In BA. owners

I've passed my 12th with 48% can i give exam for clerk jobs in bank? and I've 1 year diploma in computer software and 3 month certificate in Tally 9.0 ,7.2, & basic knowledge in busy 3.5 software ,Presently I'm Pursuing my gradution in HP university
1st January 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

i have complete my 12 with 49 % with commerce and now i am in bcom second year ............ can i apply bank clerk exams .... and what is the minimum percents requirment in graduation
1st January 2012, 07:28 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Dear friend,
Yes you are eligible for bank clerk exam after 12th pass.

Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

•Your minimum educational qualification must be 12th pass.

•You must have atleast 60% marks in board exam.

You can apply in these following banks for clerk exam

•SBI BANK

•UTI BANK

•UBI BANK

•BANK OF BARODA

•ICICI BANK

•AXIS BANK

•UCO BANK

•CORPORATION BANK

•ALLAHABAD BANK

All the best.
19th January 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am Pooja , i have scored 78.8% in 12th(non-medical) and i am in 1st year of bsc computer science. i want to get clerical job in bank. so kindly tell me about the eligibilities to acquire a bank clerical job.
19th January 2012, 06:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Respected Sir/Madam,
i am Pooja , i have scored 78.8% in 12th(non-medical) and i am in 1st year of bsc computer science. i want to get clerical job in bank. so kindly tell me about the eligibilities to acquire a bank clerical job.
Well, you are absolutely eligible for any bank clerical post exams because the minimum educational that most of the bank decide is 60% in 12th.

So you are eligible in that case.

And the age limit should be between 18 years to 24 years.

Right now only one clerical exam is notified. Hope in the upcoming days, they will announce more.
And that is:

Recruitment of Clerks in North East
Clerks Posts :- 600 Vacancies,
States included are Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura
Special Recruitment of Clerks in SC/ST/OBC Categories
Clerks Posts :- 2500 Vacancies for SC/ST/OBC Categories
Payscale :- Rs. 7200 - 19300 (Approx Rs. 14,177/Month)

Important Dates

Online Registration :- Dec 28, 2011 to Jan 20, 2012,

Payment of fees :- Dec 30, 2011 to Jan 25, 2012

Written Test Date :- March 18, 2012,

Eligibility Criteria

1. Age should be between 18-28 yrs as on 01.12.2011,

2. Should have at least 60% marks in Intermediate (XII) or Diploma (After 10th) (55% For SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
OR,
Completed Graduation form a recognized university (No percentage Criteria).

Those in final year of graduation should apply with their marks in Intermediate (10 + 2).

3. Fluency in English is Required.

4. Basic Knowledge in computers (MS Office Etc. ) and Knowledge of Local language will be added qualification.
Relaxation in Upper age Limit :-
For SC/ST :- 5 Years Relaxation,
For OBC :- 3 Years Relaxation,
For PWD (GEN) :- 10 Years Relaxation,
For PWD (SC/ST) :- 15 Years Relaxation,
For PWD (OBC) :- 13 Years Relaxation,

To apply online click here.

And to know more details, see the attachement below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_CLERK_RECRUITMENT_DETAILED_ADVT.pdf(90.9 KB, 215 views)
19th January 2012, 07:45 PM
lkovishal

Hello

You can give the IBPS bank clerical exam which conducts thrice in a year
You can get the knowledge from site
www.ibps.in

Thanks
20th January 2012, 04:04 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
No, you are not eligible for bank clerk examination. eligibility to give exam is min. graduation from any recognized university. Also there is age limit exist which lies in between 21 year to 30 year.

I advice you to do graduation first and then prepare for Bank PO or Bank clerk examination.

[B][I][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Best of Luck
thank you
16th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir can you tell me the latest upcoming exam for the job of clerk
2nd March 2012, 11:49 PM
ramandeep.2dec

yes, you are eligible for the post of bank clerk after 12th class . You can appear for bank clerk if you are in age group of 18-28 years and having 60 % marks in 12th .
2nd March 2012, 11:52 PM
ramandeep.2dec

There is no clerk recruitment is going on. This is matching your eligibility.
SBI Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Vacancies: 9500
Names of Posts:-
1. Assistant – 8500 vacancies
2. Stenographer (English) – 900 vacancies
3. Stenographer (Hindi) – 100 vacancies

Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt. rules).

Educational Qualification: Candidates, who have completed Graduation OR 12th Standard with 60% marks OR Diploma after 10th Standard, are eligible for recruitment.

Candidates may apply online for the posts, on or before 26-03-2012 through SBI website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After submission of online application, candidates are advised to take print of application and retain it for further use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?