4th March 2011, 08:43 PM
kosuri.mahesh

Which books to refer to score high marks in English in Bank Clerk Exam?

i have problem in solving english what books i have to read for scoring marks in english

5th March 2011, 12:46 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which books to refer to score high marks in English in Bank Clerk Exam?

hello friend...

To prepare english for clerk exam you just have to brush the syllabus which you had in 10th school grade so you dont have to worry much about it cause it will be easy... i have attached some of the books which teaches simple english and grammar... check it out... hope it helps for your preparation...

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Grammar_Practice_for_Elementary_Students.pdf(1.93 MB, 2950 views)
File Type: pdf Grammar_Practice_for_Intermediate_Students.pdf(1.53 MB, 2296 views)
File Type: pdf The.Good.Grammar.Book.pdf(9.47 MB, 6005 views)
5th March 2011, 05:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to refer to score high marks in English in Bank Clerk Exam?

There are quite a few books available for this purpose. You can refer to books by R.S Agarwal, Ajay Singh etc. But by just referring to these books you cannot improve immediately. You need to get your basics right. For that the best book is Wren & Martin.
5th March 2011, 09:54 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Which books to refer to score high marks in English in Bank Clerk Exam?

It is very important for all students to be very selective while purchasing/selecting
books for the competitive examinations. There are lots of books available in the market,
however very few of them are of good quality.

some of books that one should buy for bank exam

(1) Objective General English by Dr.R.S.Aggarwal & Shri Vikas Aggarwal

This is a very good book for preparation of English section of bank exams. The subject
matter in this book is comprehensive, rigorous and yet very simple. Even an average
student will find no difficulty in understanding the various concepts. The contents of the
books are as under:

(2) “Magical Book Series: English Is Easy” by Shri Chetananand Singh

This is another wonderful book from BSC publications; contents are very much similar as
mentioned above. The book is designed keeping in mind, questions of bank exams. A must
read for PO aspirants.
5th March 2011, 11:18 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Books for Bank Clerk Exam: -

1. Mathematics (Quantitative Aptitude) Section = R.S. Agarwal

2. English Section = Oxford & Writein & Martin

3. Reasoning Section = R.S. Agarwal for Verbal and Non-Verbal

Good Luck
5th March 2011, 05:46 PM
ac1989

The following books will be useful for you

1. Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment Examby T. S. Jain (Paperback - 2008) Price: Rs. 240
2.Bank Clerks Exam Guide(Small)by Karan Dev (Paperback - 2010) Price: Rs. 160
3.English For Bank PO-135... by Ajay Singh Rs. 295
4.English For Bank Clerk Exam- 50 Sets (Previous Years Papers)by Ajay Singh (Paperback) Price: Rs. 165
5.Bank Clerk English Solved Papers And Practice Work Book (Hindi)by Kiran Prakashan (Paperback) Price: Rs. 145
6.Bank Clerical Exam English Practice Work Book [ With Solver Papers Of 03 To 10] (Hindi)by Kiran Prakashan (Paperback) Price: Rs. 145
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9788178124742.jpeg
Views:	322
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	18336  
Attached Images

10th March 2011, 12:41 AM

hi friends,The following books will be useful for you

1. Bank Clerical Cadre Recruitment Examby T. S. Jain (Paperback - 2008) Price: Rs. 240
2.Bank Clerks Exam Guide(Small)by Karan Dev (Paperback - 2010) Price: Rs. 160
3.English For Bank PO-135... by Ajay Singh Rs. 295
4.English For Bank Clerk Exam- 50 Sets (Previous Years Papers)by Ajay Singh (Paperback) Price: Rs. 165

5.barron 12 editon price.rs 500
6.esc publoication ,english is easy price ,rs-200...................these books are damn good books to follow.................
17th March 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Have any book for shortcut method of maths?
19th March 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

which books to refer to pass banking exam? Specially in english...!
21st March 2011, 11:38 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which books to refer to score high marks in English in Bank Clerk Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which books to refer to pass banking exam? Specially in english...!
BOOKS FOR BANKING EXAM

There are many books which are available for preparing banking exam. If you want to try those books and buy online CLICK HERE...!!!

To prepare for English in banking exam, you have to be strong in English basics that is grammar.

Just brush up the basic English which you studied in your school, then you can easily attend the English section in banking exam.

I have attached 2 e-books which helps you to prepare basic English in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps
22nd March 2011, 12:41 AM
sadev gandhi

Lightbulb Re: Which books to refer to score high marks in English in Bank Clerk Exam?

hi,friend

if you want to score good in english section then just make your vocab good purchase NL (norman lewis) good book for your growth in vocab and then solve reading comprehension at least one for a day and read at least one hour english news paper it will boost your english well do it continuously.

best of luck
22nd March 2011, 12:48 AM
sadev gandhi

Smile Re: Which books to refer to score high marks in English in Bank Clerk Exam?

hi
if you want to score good in english then start reading english news paper daily at least one hour. make your vocab stong, and start solving reading comprehension at least one for a day and see the speed of solving it.

7th April 2011, 08:22 AM
sureshcbe
Member+

I suggest some books to improve English Knowledge
Vocabulary books
word power made easy by norman lewis

grammar books.
Wren & martin grammar books.

Verbal and Non verbal reasoning by rs agarwal

and read hindu news paper daily
16th June 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

where i can find a book called top scores for primary stage?
1st August 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have prblm in solving math i am not too strong in math how can i strong myself in math any books which can help to back up the basic of math plz tell
5th November 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i want the information about ibps clerks exam pattern and how the marks will be allotted.and how many marks to qualifiying the each part in the ibps clerk exam.will u please send me to my email id.thankyou
[email protected]
9th November 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book to know shortcut in arithmetic?
8th October 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:english is easy by chetananand singh

Cn u plz upload the pdf of the book english is easy by chetananand singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?