22nd April 2012, 05:31 PM
Md Shahrukh Khan

What is the syllabus for diploma engineering admission exam?

what is the syllabus for diploma engg admission exam...please tell me the syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for diploma engineering admission exam?
  2. How to get admission in Degree after completing diploma? Can I appear for AIEEE on the basis of Diploma? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  4. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  5. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  6. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  9. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  14. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  15. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  16. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
  17. What should i study next after ITI NCVT completion? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.? -- [Most Discussed]
1st June 2012, 12:42 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for diploma engineering admission exam?

Hi Friend,

The syllabus for the Diploma in Engineering Courses has been prepared and constantly updated by the World Bank Project Curriculum Development Cell and by the Department of Technical Education, Government of state. The syllabus has been formulated and upgraded from time to time to provide state-of-art technical knowledge in all aspects of Engineering catering to current industry needs. Theory and practical subjects will enable students to develop written and oral communication skills as well as technical skills in specific areas of planning, equipment-design and development, testing and inspection, maintenance, repair and servicing of machinery / systems.

all the best
20th June 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for diploma engineering admission exam?

how many specialization are there in diploma marine engineering?. which specialization is useful to study degree in engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?