1st May 2012, 10:48 PM
subhash84yadav

What is the syllabus for DSSSB primary teacher exam? Books that are to be referred?

hello friends
can pls anebody tell me syllabus matter or sample paper or book for dsssb primary teachers exam in my mail id
[email protected]

19th May 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DSSSB primary teacher exam? Books that are to be referred?

can we aply for the job of primary teacher without clearing ctet?
4th August 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DSSSB primary teacher exam? Books that are to be referred?

can I apply for the job of primary teacher without clearing ctet
30th October 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me question about assistant teacher primary on my id [email protected]
25th February 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

WHATS THE NEW SYLLABUS FOR PRT TEACHER ACOORDING TO NEW EXAMINATION SCHEME IN DSSB? PLZ SUGGEST BOOKS FOR THE SAME. PLZ SEND A MAIL IN MY ID [email protected]
7th March 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

check the DSSSB website for the new syllabus guys. Although they have have just metioned the change in the exam patter.
27th September 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers for assistant teacher (primary) DSSSB exam my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?