3rd September 2012, 11:00 PM
mukherjeeroxx

What is the syllabus of the entrance exam of class 11th science stream

I want to know the syllabus for entrance exam of class 11 science stream(PCM)
pls anybdy help me ... Its urgent
my email id [email protected]

27th October 2012, 12:56 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the entrance exam of class 11th science stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukherjeeroxx View Post
I want to know the syllabus for entrance exam of class 11 science stream(PCM)
Normally, there isn't any central based entrance exam for class IX. However, some schools conduct their own pre-test before taking students in class 11. The questions will be from class 10 standard Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and general knowledge questions. Basically it is an aptitude test.
3rd March 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the entrance exam of class 11th science stream

can u plz tel me the syllabus for 11 class entrance???
24th July 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what is sullabus of science std 11
19th October 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me what are the scopes for taking medical as i am eagerly intersted in medical....but one thing confuses me if i'll not be in for entrance,what should i take my subjects for further to have a good future ahead....?? Ania
19th January 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/friends,supose i am a student of class 11 in BHU from science .if want to be in medical line ,can i take direct admission in same university(BHU) for medical without giving pre medical test .thanks reply me urgntly at [email protected]
19th January 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/friends,supose i am a student of class 11 in BHU from science .if want to be in medical line ,can i take direct admission in same university(BHU) for medical without giving pre medical test .thanks reply me urgntly at [email protected]
11th April 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know if there is any syllabus of entrance exam for class XI BHU (maths). please tell.
regards,
[email protected]
21st May 2014, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Well my dear frnd u shld hav learnd eaey every thing noo need to worry
14th January 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of questions for Aligarh Muslim
University admission test in XI(Science stream)
[email protected]
6th February 2015, 07:26 PM
Adarsh messi

Default Re: What is the syllabus of the entrance exam of class 11th science stream of bhu?

Adarsh kumar want to know the syllabus for entrance exam of class 11 science stream(PCM)
25th April 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get sample papers of entrance exam of class 11th science stream of CBSC
10th April 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for amu xi entrance test for science stream (PCB)
13th April 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How a student should prepare for enterance exam of class 11to take admission in a very good svhool
24th April 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me that questions in for class 11entrance exams comes from all the lessons or half yearly lessons
24th April 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me that full math book's question comes in entrance exams for class 11
27th April 2017, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear, sir I want syllabus of class 11 entrance of CHS sir please help me
4th August 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of entrance exam of class 11th arts stream
Plz urgent sir
Send me answer
13th August 2020, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

When will the class 11 entrance exam
2020 please let me know my whatsapp number 9935406217
20th September 2020, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

sir please give all topics of class 11 of all included subject in chs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?