13th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?

Hello
I am a student of class 10 {ICSE boards} and going to appear for boards. I want to take admission in class 11 in AMU. I want to take commerce in class 11. I want to know from where forms are available and where to sumbit, what will be entrance syllabus and date, where will entrance held. What are the fee structures for class 11 as well as 12. kindly reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU?
  2. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  3. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  4. Admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
  6. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  7. Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?
  8. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  10. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  11. What is the last date of submission of forms for class 11th in CHS? Process and requirement for admission in CHS?
  12. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  13. What is the syllabus of the exam of AMU in 11th class? Where to get the forms?
  14. When are the AMU 11th entrance exam results?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance of 11th PCM in AMU?
  16. What is the AMU entrance exam syllabus?
  17. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  18. How to get admission for 11th class in AMU? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
28th January 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?

i am a student of CBSE board appearing for class 10th examinations. i want to take admission in PCM stream in class 11th . suggest me the ways through which i can take admission in your university
10th February 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?

hello
I am a Student of class 10th (ICSE) going to appear for class 10th examination. I want commerce in 11th in AMU. Please tell me the Last date for submitting the form and the procedure.
24th December 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Assalamuwalaikum, sir my self Abdullah Shaikh. I want to take admission in class 11th maths. So, I wants know that when admission form will release?
My mobile no.8601849807
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?