27th June 2013, 01:02 AM
rini@ecf

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Physics in MG University

I would like to know the syllabus for the entrance exam for msc physics in mg unievrsity.

27th June 2013, 07:51 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Physics in MG University

Quote:
Originally Posted by rini@ecf View Post
I would like to know the syllabus for the entrance exam for msc physics in mg unievrsity.
The entrance syllabus of the M.SC Physics is yet not publish by the University but if you want to qualify the M.Sc(Physics) entrance test then study your B.Sc level books with concentration because there will be asked only 50 questions of the objective type and further 50 marks will be give to you according to your qualifying marks.

For your convenience I have mention below common entrance syllabus of M.Sc(Physics) :

Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Wave and Optics, Modern Physics, Physical Chemistry and Basic Mathematics.
18th February 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MSc Physics in MG University

Previous year question papers for the m.sc physics entrance exam in mg university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?