26th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

MSc Physics entrance syllabus and details about the CUSAT entrance exam?

i want to know msc physics entrance syllabi and details about cusat entrance xam 2o12

30th April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MSc Physics entrance syllabus and details about the CUSAT entrance exam?

what are the syllabus and the preparation required to attend JAM exam COUNDUCTED BY IIT. I WANT TO JOIN IIT KAANPUR TO DO M.Sc in physics.
14th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MSc Physics entrance syllabus and details about the CUSAT entrance exam?

mail me last year question paper of msc physics entrance exam of jnu.
31st May 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Goodmorning sir/madam

i am reetika from pathankot i am doing persuring BSc(comp) from GNDU.
i am also interested to do MSc from PU
so can u give me /mail me last 10 year sample paper for MSc(phys) entrance test . plz alert me / send me sample paper
my email ID: [email protected]
31st May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

plz mail last year msc physics entrance exam of nit jalandhar
6th June 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for jnu entrance exams for admission in msc physics
13th September 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Me Naseef ibnu abdul azeez. am doing my degree now. i would like to join there for my Msc. so iam kindly requesting the sylabus of Msc physics. kindly send it to my mail address. my mail adress: [email protected]
2nd December 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,what is the syllabus for cusat msc physics entrance&pondichery central university ?plz send me previous year questions .my email address:[email protected]
24th January 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can you please send me the previous years question papers of CUSAT MSc Physics entrance exam? My email id: [email protected].
3rd February 2013, 05:58 PM
Phalguni._.mathur

Plz mail previous years papers for entrance in M.Sc. Physics in CUSAT to [email protected]
1st March 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Me shafeena.k. am doing my degree now. i would like to join there for my Msc. so iam kindly requesting the sylabus of Msc physics. kindly send it to my mail address. my mail adress: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/msc-physics-entrance-syllabus-details-about-cusat-entrance-exam-639461.html#ixzz2MHEtXxit
16th April 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, kindly send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of CUSAT Msc physics entrance exam..email id - [email protected]
26th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i like to take my M.sc from CUSAT, so i need perticuler admision exam syllubes please mail it to
[email protected]
15th July 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to get the syllabus and previous years question papers for entrance exam for Msc physics. how will i get it? I request you to publish it soon.
28th October 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i have no idea for Msc instrumentaion course in cusat.please help the details of cat exam and syllabus for this exam
my mail id:[email protected]
20th June 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,plz tell me the entrance test syllbus for m.sc. physics in guru jambswer university hisar?
19th September 2021, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for CUSAT entrance exam for Msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?