14th February 2013, 11:29 PM
Dh@rmendra

What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician(Mechanical)

what is the syllabus of indian navy coastguard yantrik technician (mechanical)?

Please tell me in detail?

15th February 2013, 12:52 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician(Mechanical)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dh@rmendra View Post

Dear,

Coast guard yantrik technician in Indian navy is a post in which only male candidates are required and they should be diploma holders from mechanical, electrical and eletronic engineering with 60% aggregate.

Its a government job that comes with certain allowances along with a pay scale of 5200-20200 with 2400 grade pay. Age lmit to appear for this post is between 18 to 22 years, there is a 5year relaxation on age for SC/ST and 3year relaxation for OBC candidates.

Also you need to fulfill certain medical standards for this post such as:
  1. Height: 157 cms.
  2. Chest:Minimum expansion 5 cms.
  3. Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
  4. Good mental, medical and physical health, free from any disease/disability.
  5. No Cardio-vascular disease or surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. No history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
  6. Visual Standards:6/12 (Good Eye) and 6/24 (Bad Eye).

If you have done your diploma from mechanical then for written test you need to follow the syllabu of GATE or any PSU exams. Subject questions will be asked from your core engineering subjects along with general awareness questions and general aptitude questions. Exam will be similar to any of the PSU exam.

Best of luck!
4th April 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician(Mechanical)

What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician Mechanical? please send me the question paper in this ([email protected])
17th April 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician(Mechanical)

Sir iski tayyari ke liye kon si book h
19th July 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Mechanical?
Please send me the question paper in this E-mail id:- [email protected] (9720077630)

regard's
upendra
19th July 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

how many question in yantric exams
20th July 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus or question paper for yantrik electronics post
21st July 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of mechanical diploma in coast guard.please sent the syllabus. [email protected] thanking you
23rd July 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Which book is perfect for its prepairation
23rd July 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of indian navy coast guard yantrik tecnician(electrical).please sent the syllabus to my email [email protected]
25th July 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllyabus of indian coast guard technician[mechanical]
31st July 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician(mechanical)
2nd August 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the syllabus of indian coast guard yantrik electronics please send my email id [email protected]
4th August 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

plz send a suitable book n syllabus of yantrik Indian coastguard
on my I'd
jangid.lekhraj@gmail. com
6th August 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

sir ,plz send a syllabus n a book of indian coast guard for yantrik with a latest question papers ! my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

pls sir tell me what is the yantrick costguard mechanical and send me 5 year question paper my mail id is [email protected]
6th August 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of indian coast guard yantrik(electronis) from suchandar
13th August 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,,, i wish to know the syllabus of written test of this indian coastguard(GD).... Please send said syllabus to my email account i.e [email protected]
18th August 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dh@rmendra View Post

sir please me give a details of syllabus in indian coastguard for yantrik entry in mechanical ....
4th October 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

b.tech holder can apply for diploma vacancies ??
28th November 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

can anybody tell me about the syllabus of mechanical engineering?

Email:
[email protected]
7th February 2014, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

sir. Plz give me full info. Of yantrik ques. Paper my [email protected]
19th February 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

whatis syllabus of indian coastguard mechanical pls send on my gmail accout.
27th February 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician(Mechanical)
plzzzz send sir please me give a details of syllabus in indian coastguard for yantrik.
my email id is [email protected]
1st March 2014, 12:29 PM
arunramesh1992

What is the syllabus of mechanical diploma in coast guard.please sent the syllabus. [email protected] thanking you
5th March 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of mechanical diploma in coast guard.please sentthe syllabus. [email protected]
16th March 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I didn't find any material for my exam...if u can suggest me any particular book to be referred or any kind of material to be referred, it will be helpfull to me... Send me syllabus of yantrik dilpoma electrical level exam anykind of material you have...my e-mail is [email protected]
And send it as fast as possible.Thank you
23rd March 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of mechanical diploma in coast guard.please sent the syllabus please send me [email protected].
11th April 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email [email protected]
18th June 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me a last 5yr question paper of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical)for written test and the syllabus of indian coast guard yanrik (mechanical) to my email
[email protected]
23rd July 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus indian coast guard yantrik(mechnical)?
what is the refered book in exam?
please send to the details in my mail ID([email protected])

Thanks & Regards,

Arunkumar K
30th July 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have alloted chennai center for GD navik exam. And also got a choice of center visakhapatnam, so which centre i have to go for written examination? Pls tell me sir.

My email ID is [email protected]
6th August 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir , will you please send me the syllabus and model qustion paper for "Yantrik Mech. Engg. & Navik GD" to my E mail ?
I got exam on september 2014 .
E mail : [email protected]
14th August 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam/Friends,
I'm a diploma ECE holder nd I hv applied for post of
Indian coast guard "Yantrik Technicians" Electronic Jan2015, Exam is held at 22nd September, So I hv to study for Electronics as well as communications or Electronic subjects enough for this, Pls suggest me nd any old question paper is thr send me for my mail.
mail id: [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Arvind
18th March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me syllabus of yantrik electoronics...... & send me back year question paper......my email.- vikassingh311995@gmail. com
22nd March 2015, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me previous year Question paper of yantrik(mechanical) ....my email is.. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?