21st December 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?

who is better between biotechnology&microbiology with respect to jobs&salary

future scope in biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  2. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  4. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
  5. Which has better prospects, BSc Biotechnology or BSc Microbiology?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  8. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  9. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  10. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  11. Can I do MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Microbiology
  12. Can I do MSc Microbiology after passing B.Tech Biotechnology? I have done my B.Tech in Biotechnology
  13. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  14. Which is better between Microbiology and Biotechnology?
  15. Colleges in Mangalore offering M.Phil in Microbiology or Biotechnology?
  16. What are the optiosna after completing 12th except microbiology and biotechnology -- [New]
  17. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  18. How to do MBA after completing BSc in microbiology and biotechnology
23rd June 2013, 08:26 PM
sukumar225143

Default Re: What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?

Making the right career choice can be a very difficult choice. It is important that the candidates choose the one based on their skills. It is important that the candidates have the skills to perform a duty or a task efficiently as only then will they able to attain heights in their career. The areas mentioned are both interesting and have good scope in career. Since you are doing a Bachelors in Microbiology you need to decide as to why you would like to change the stream. Is it that you are not interested in this area. Microbiology should be the preferred choice since you have the basic knowledge for the same. Also there are good opportunities after completion of Masters course.
22nd March 2015, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?

Sir I am Sanaya i wanna ask a question that after 12 zoology honours is better or microbiology. Please answer this question for this I will be thankful to u.. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?